BY INSTALLING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA" or "Agreement"). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE EULA, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL, USE OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SERVICE. USE OF THE SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Grant of a Limited License to Use the Service
Subject to your EULA and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant UCCVR policies, UCCVR grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited license subject to the limitations below to access and use the Service for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
The following restrictions apply to the use of the Service:
- You shall not create an Account or access the Service if you are under the age of 13; You shall restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument (e.g. paypal,alipay) by minors.
- You shall use your Service only for non-commercial purposes; You shall not use the Service to advertise, or solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements; You shall not use the Service to publicly display by any commercial purposes.
Any use of the Service in violation of these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, can result in the immediate revocation of your limited license and may subject you to liability for violations of law.
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Engage in any act that UCCVR deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of UCCVR’s support services.
- Use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service.
- Disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or server (“Server”) used to offer or support the Service or any UCCVR application environment.
- Institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered to others or to the computers, Servers, or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the user interface provided by UCCVR, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service.
- Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive.
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including UCCVR employees, including UCCVR’s customer service representatives.
- Make available through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation a UCCVR employee.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service or any UCCVR application, or to obtain any information from the Service or any UCCVR application using any method not expressly permitted by UCCVR.
- Solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other users of the Service or any UCCVR application or collect or post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Service.
UCCVR reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of the rules of use or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of these Terms of Service or the Service itself. UCCVR reserves the right to take action as a result, which may include terminating your Account and prohibiting you from using the Service in whole or in part.
- Suspension and Termination of Account and Service
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, UCCVR MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS OR ACCESS TO UCCVR SERVICES OR PORTIONS THEREOF IF YOU ARE, OR UCCVR SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE, FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR FOR ANY ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ILLEGAL OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICE, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU CAN LOSE YOUR USER NAME AND PERSONA AS A RESULT OF ACCOUNT TERMINATION OR LIMITATION, AS WELL AS ANY BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES, EARNED ITEMS AND PURCHASED ITEMS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND UCCVR IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY SUCH LOSSES OR RESULTS.
WITHOUT LIMITING OUR OTHER REMEDIES, WE MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SERVICE AND USER ACCOUNTS OR PORTIONS THEREOF, PROHIBIT ACCESS TO OUR APPLICATION AND SITES, AND THEIR CONTENT, SERVICES AND TOOLS, DELAY OR REMOVE HOSTED CONTENT, AND TAKE TECHNICAL AND LEGAL STEPS TO PREVENT USERS FROM ACCESSING THE SERVICE IF WE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CREATING RISK OR POSSIBLE LEGAL LIABILITIES, INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ACTING INCONSISTENTLY WITH THE LETTER OR SPIRIT OF OUR TERMS OR POLICIES. ADDITIONALLY, WE MAY, IN APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES AND AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ACCOUNTS OF USERS WHO MAY BE REPEAT INFRINGERS OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
UCCVR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 180 DAYS.
UCCVR reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Service or a particular application or part of the Service at any time, at which point your license to use the Service or a part thereof will be automatically terminated. In such event, UCCVR shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued Services. Termination of your Account can include disabling your access to the Service or any part thereof including any content you submitted or others submitted.
You may terminate your Account at any time and for any reason by email email@example.com to informing UCCVR that you wish to terminate your Account.
- Grant of a Limited License to Use the Service
- Application and Service
All rights, title and interest in and to the Service (including without limitation any application, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, character profile information, recordings of experience using a UCCVR application, and server software) are owned by UCCVR. UCCVR reserves all rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, in connection with its application and the Service.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN THE ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF UCCVR.
- User Content
- Application and Service
- Fees and Purchase Terms
In the Service you may purchase, with “real world” money, a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use (a) “virtual currency”, including but not limited to virtual cash or diamonds, all for use in UCCVR application; (b) “virtual in-game items” (together with “virtual currency”, “Virtual Items”); and (c) other goods or services (“Merchandise”). You are only allowed to purchase Virtual Items from us or our authorized partners through the Service, and not in any other way.
UCCVR may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items and/or Merchandise at any time, with or without notice. UCCVR shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that UCCVR exercises any such rights.
The transfer of Virtual Items and Merchandise is prohibited except where expressly authorized in the Service. Other than as expressly authorized in the Service, you shall not sell, redeem or otherwise transfer Virtual Items or Merchandise to any person or entity, including but not limited to UCCVR, another user or any third party.
ALL PURCHASES AND REDEMPTIONS OF THIRD PARTY VIRTUAL CURRENCY MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
The provision of Virtual Items for use in UCCVR application is a service provided by UCCVR that commences immediately upon acceptance by UCCVR of your purchase.
- Payment of Fees
You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an Account registered to you. UCCVR may revise the pricing for the goods and services offered through the Service at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT UCCVR IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
- Updates to the Service
You understand that the Service is an evolving one. UCCVR may require that you accept updates to the Service and to UCCVR’s application. You acknowledge and agree that UCCVR may update the Service and UCCVR’s application, with or without notifying you. You may need to update third party software from time to time in order to receive the Service.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
WITHOUT LIMITING UCCVR’S LIABILITY UNDER SECTION 6 BELOW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. UCCVR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE GAME OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Limitation of Liability; Sole and Exclusive Remedy; Indemnification
UCCVR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (HOWEVER SUCH LOSSES ARE QUALIFIED), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE SERVICE ITSELF, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT UCCVR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UCCVR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO UCCVR IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT A CLAIM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID ANYTHING TO UCCVR DURING SUCH TIME PERIOD, YOUR SOLE REMEDY (AND UCCVR’S EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY) FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH UCCVR IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations may not apply to you. To the extent that UCCVR may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any warranty or limit its liability as set forth herein, the scope of such warranty and the extent of UCCVR’s liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law. IN PARTICULAR, NOTHING IN THIS EULA SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF ANY CONSUMER OR EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM ANY NEGLIGENCE OR FRAUD OF UCCVR.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold UCCVR harmless from any claim, demand, damages or other losses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third-party resulting from or arising out of your use of the Service, or any breach by you of this Agreement, however the foregoing does not apply if the infringement of rights is not attributable to your intentional or negligent behavior.
- Dispute Resolution and Law
If a dispute arises between you and UCCVR, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org . You agree that all disputes between you and UCCVR shall be governed by the laws of China, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against UCCVR must be resolved exclusively by a court located in Shanghai, China.
- General Provisions
- Supplemental Policies
UCCVR may publish additional policies related to specific services such as forums, contests or loyalty programs. Your right to use such services is subject to those specific policies and this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement
- No Waiver
Except as expressly and specifically set forth in this Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers, or other acts or omissions by UCCVR shall be deemed a modification of this agreement nor legally binding, unless documented in physical writing, hand signed by You and a duly appointed officer of UCCVR.
- Equitable Remedies
You acknowledge that the rights granted and obligations made under this agreement to UCCVR are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which shall irreparably harm UCCVR and which cannot be replaced by monetary damages alone so that UCCVR shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief (without the obligations of posting any bond or surety or proof of damages) in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you.
You irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service or any UCCVR application, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Service or any content or other material used or displayed through the Service and agree to limit your claims to claims for monetary damages, limited by Section 6 (if any).
- Force Majeure
UCCVR shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of UCCVR, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond UCCVR’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.